BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 First Canadian Place
38th floor, P.O. Box 150
Our Secure Wealth ExpanderTM Process
- We “get under the hood” to truly understand your personal and financial goals, interests and needs.
- We ask about your previous investing history, expectations and wealth structure.
- We provide you with a written plan, which we update regularly.
- When you approve the plan, we begin our collaborative process to build and manage your portfolio and coordinate a team of BMO wealth planners to execute your strategies.
MONITORING AND REPORTING
- We identify shared priorities, such as creating or updating your Will, make recommendations to you and then circle back to confirm or encourage steps forward.
- Following our Prioritized SequencerTM, we execute all the tasks you need done in the order of your priorities.
- We act as quarterbacks to liaise with your team of professional advisors such as your accountants, lawyers, and BMO tax, estate and trust planners to save you time and trouble.
- We remain available when you need us to jump into action.
- We monitor your portfolio, report its performance to you with clarity on a regular basis, and stay in touch to remain informed on any changes in your circumstances or the markets.
Click here to learn more about what our clients say about us.