Bilingual Investment Advisor
BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 First Canadian Place
|How does the Architect Program align with Your Coach in Wealth Management Philosophy?
Delivering the highest level of customization and diversification, the BMO Nesbitt Burns Architect Program combines professionally managed investment portfolios with complementary, client-directed investment vehicles – all within a single solution and for a predictable, transparent fee.
Through the expertise of Your coach in Wealth Management, Architect provides access to world-class investment portfolios that align with your specific investment preferences and tolerance for risk. With Architect, you will also have rigorous oversight performed by BMO Nesbitt Burns’ highly experienced Managed Assets Strategy and Analytics team, to make certain that your portfolios stay true to your stated objectives.
Benefits of the Architect Program you can expect:
How does a customised Wealth Plan align with Your Coach in Wealth Management Philosophy?
- Gives you Peace of mind through portfolios professionally managed by world class internal and external managers
- Offers customised portfolios that reflect your unique preferences, circumstances and risk tolerance
- Provides optimal Diversification through multiple investment vehicles-e.g., exchange traded funds, individual securities, separately managed accounts and mutual funds
- Offers you ease of performance tracking, quarterly reviews, end of the year Annual Portfolio Summary, Annual Tax summary and capital gains/losses reports
- An all-inclusive fee covering professional portfolio management services, transaction, security custody, and administration and reporting services costs
- Provides Simplicity through one comprehensive solution, one investment Policy Statement, one set of documentation and one consolidated performance report
- Helps you stick to your stated objectives through regular portfolio rebalancing reviews of all managed accounts to ensure that portfolios adhere to your stated asset allocation and is consistent with your Investment Policy statement
- Minimises the amount you pay in taxes for a given period through potential tax deductibility of the account fee for non-registered portfolios and using automatic tax minimisation mechanism
A customised Wealth Plan will paint a picture of your financial life telling you, where you stand, where you are headed in the future, and what you could achieve along the way.
Personal convictions and portfolio constraints
Joëlle offers a socially responsible investment strategy that she would love to tell you more about.