My Unique Value Proposition: coach you in wealth management
Who am I?
I am a result-oriented Investment Advisor driven by a genuine passion to help individuals, families and business owners set and achieve their wealth management goals. With over 10 years in the financial services industry, an MA in Management from l’École Supérieure de Commerce de Clermont-Ferrand in France and an MSc in International Finance from London Metropolitan in the UK, I am a well-rounded investment professional who strives for excellence in everything she does
What do I do?
Why do I do it?
- Conduct discovery conversations to better understand your unique circumstances, aspirations and wealth management needs
- Work closely with you articulate and document your investment objectives, risk tolerance and wealth management goals
- Give you access through the Architect Program to personalised portfolio solutions managed by world-class investment professionals
- Help you create a customised and dynamic Wealth Plan
- Connect you to a team of experts in Lending, Estate Planning and Insurance to help you further manage your wealth
I am a people person and a driven entrepreneur at heart. My role as an investment advisor keeps me connected with these two main parts of my personality as I guide clients towards market savvy goals through carefully devised strategies and skillful use of BMO’s wealth management solutions.
How do I do it?
To me, a skilled investment advisor who coaches you in wealth management is one who:
Who do I do it for?
- Listens attentively
- Develops a close and effective working relationship with you – one based on trust, honesty and transparency
- Promotes a consistent approach to managing your wealth by recommending both BMO’s comprehensive investment, the Architect Program and the development of a Wealth Plan
- Provides the highest level of service through following a structured client-advisor communication strategy
- Surrounds herself with a team of professional experts in Lending, Estate Planning and Insurance at BMO
Men, women, families and business owners with a minimum of $250,000 of liquid assets (cash, Gics, stocks, MF/EFTs) to invest can benefit greatly from my investment strategy.
- Successful up and coming professionals with a minimum of $200,000 worth of liquid assets to invest
- Affluent men, women, families and business owners who would benefit from strategic wealth planning (a minimum of $1,000,000 in liquid assets to invest)
- Francophones who wish to work closely with a Wealth Management Professional who has the potential to intuitively understand their unique circumstances and needs better