You should never wonder if you are on track to achieve your financial goals.
We Help You Achieve Your Financial Goals
Jill has been building investment portfolios for clients since 2008. She’s seen booming markets and helped clients through significant corrections. She believes that managing risk is as important as generating return.
Our approach to investing is calm and measured.
We take the time to pick high-quality holdings.
We don’t buy and sell individual stocks. We build investment portfolios.
And we don’t panic when the markets dip or an investment has a bad quarter.
We set our sights on realistic gains and we monitor risk.
We don’t overpromise. And we always conduct ourselves ethically.
We Educate You About Your Money
We build you a detailed financial plan.
We’re not talking about performance reports or income projections. Although, we do that, too.
The financial plans we build are based on your unique goals and needs. They outline how much money you’ll need – or how much money you’ll have – based on what you’re doing today and what you could be doing better. We look for opportunites for you to pay less tax and take less risk. We want you to keep more of your money to do the things that you want to do.
Our goal is to make people more confident and knowledgeable about their finances.
We share information willingly and take the time to answer your questions. We believe that everyone should understand the decisions and recommendations their advisors make.
We Treat You Like a Real Person
We like our clients. And they like us.
Life is too short to have negative relationships – especially with the person who handles your money.
We sit with our clients in our office in London or at their dining room tables all around Ontario.
We drink coffee and talk about personal experiences. About things that matter.
We’re at the other end of the phone – ready to answer any questions.
If you’re looking for a flash over substance, you probably aren’t the client for us.
People Aren’t Portfolios
We take the time to understand our clients’ goals, plans, worries and fears.
We pay attention to life events and help clients plan for them.
• We put client interests before our own. That’s one of Jill’s core personal values and part of the reason she is pursuing her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® designation.
• “We eat our own cooking.” 100% of Jill’s personal savings are invested in the same holdings as her clients.
• We take a “last in, last out” investment approach. When we decide it’s time to leave a holding, we divest every one of our clients before divesting our own money. It’s simply the right thing to do.
• Our clients trust us to make smart decisions with their money. We take that commitment seriously.
• We also trust our clients to conduct themselves ethically and to be honest and open with us.
Candour and Clarity
• We present things as they are. No excuses. No jargon. No bull.
• We see each client as a person, not a portfolio. When we know who is important and what is important, we can help you achieve your financial goals.
• We make time for our clients. We reach out regularly and invite clients to contact us any time.
• We take time to educate our clients about financial planning. Everyone has the right to understand decisions made about their money.