BMO Nesbitt Burns
311 George Street N
BMO Nesbitt Burns
645 Lansdowne St. W.
Managed and Fee Based Solutions
At BMO Nesbitt Burns, we offer a number of managed portfolio and fee-based account solutions for clients. Access to world-class money managers, top-ranked research and a customized approach to investing are key reasons to consider a managed approach. Below is a brief overview of 2 options that I offer clients.
BMO Nesbitt Burns Architect Program
The Architect Program
is the next evolution in unified managed accounts that allows you to achieve enhanced portfolio diversification within one account. The Architect Program combines all the advantages of separately managed solutions with the best of traditional investing within a single, coordinated account.
• The flexibility to invest in managed and non-managed investment vehicles – all within one account.
• Convenient approach –– one portfolio and one set of documents;
• Facilitation of tax management;
• Single annual fee (payable either quarterly or monthly as you so desire) and low investment minimums;
• Single, comprehensive reporting package;
• Access to a level of diversification previously available only in a complex investment structure using multiple accounts.
BMO Nesbitt Burns Meridian Program
is a non-discretionary, fee-based brokerage program offering clients the benefits of advisor-based, full-service investing. This innovative program provides you with the benefits of an overall holistic approach to managing your entire wealth situation, the ability to hold almost any investment vehicle without paying additional costs or fees and regular portfolio monitoring and rebalancing. Clients pay an annual fee, instead of commissions on every transaction.