Bachelor of Commerce, Memorial University of Newfoundland
Masters of Business Administration (FS), Dalhousie University
Chartered Financial Planner, The Canadian Institute of Financial Planning
Fellow of The Institute of Canadian Bankers, ICB
Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute
Canadian Options Course, Canadian Securities Institute
Retirement and Financial Planning
Who Am I?
I am in the business of helping clients maintain and build wealth. I do this through conservative investment strategies and creating estate preservation solutions. An established client relationship with a balance of professionally managed money and trading opportunities is how I prefer to operate my business.
The cornerstone of my practice is personalized service. As trust is the basis of any relationship, clients that trust my recommendations understand that they are based on my efforts in matching their personal financial objectives with financial assets.
An ongoing consultative approach solidifies long-term relationships that are built upon integrity, trust, knowledge and experience.
I have the personal satisfaction of helping clients attain their financial goals.
What can my clients expect?
A Word about service commitment
- Personalized solutions based on client goals, objectives and risk tolerance.
- Access to Top Ranked Research.**
- Managed Money programs using the top managers in the industry to achieve excellent results.
- Face-to-face reviews of goals and performance.
- Accessibility and prompt client follow-up to calls and inquiries.
- Access to BMO banking and Estate Planning services.*
I am committed to:
- Building solid client relationships
- Two-way communication in terms keeping clients informed, promptly returning phone calls, and quickly following up on administrative issues.
- Providing access to a wealth of financial information and educational materials.
- Continuous monitoring accounts in order to take advantage of opportunities as they arise, adapt to changing market conditions, and adapt to changing client situations.
- Reviewing goals, strategy and portfolio performance.
** Mutual fund prices are as per previous day's close. Unlike stock prices they are not updated throughout the day.