BMO Nesbitt Burns
203-649 Scottsdale Dr.
Personalized, multigenerational planning to help you achieve your vision
Hello, we are Jeanette Beaver and Jeremy Zymerman – and we’re glad you’re here. We offer a personalized approach to wealth planning for families in Elora, Fergus, Guelph, Grand River and other communities. Our team brings you the small-town service of a local team combined with the sophistication, resources and expertise of the BMO Financial Group.
We’ve both been laser-focused on financial planning for years – in fact, planning is in our DNA. We believe strongly that it’s simply the best way to ensure people achieve their goals over time.
With an unbiased, holistic approach that encompasses all aspects of wealth management, we will create a customized financial plan to help you achieve your family's unique goals. Your personalized roadmap will address all your financial priorities at every stage of life:
- Disciplined investment management to protect and grow your nest egg (investment portfolio),
- Complete wealth advisory plans and services to help you meet expected needs as well as proactively prepare for unpredictable life events, and
- Coordination and integration of advice from our network of BMO specialists in:
Multigenerational wealth services
- Business succession planning
- Estate and insurance services
- Business banking, and more
Our greatest honour is being asked to look after our clients’ extended family members: children, siblings, and parents. When your children work with us, we can coach them on budgeting and savings strategies and bring them the confidence they need to set and reach financial goals. These relationships create a natural, comfortable transition when parents pass away and their sons and daughters must begin managing the family assets.
How we will work with you:
- Our approach is built around your goals. We will listen to what’s important to you and your family, learn your priorities, and help you define your goals.
- We tailor solution specifically for you, based on what is most important to you, to maximize opportunities and mitigate potential challenges down the road.
- We apply disciplined, holistic, transparent and independent guidance, maintaining open, regular and collaborative lines of communication, listening to you, and keeping you informed.
- We follow a structured process to:
- Understand your life priorities,
- Assess your financial goals and level of risk tolerance,
- Develop a strategic, effective in-depth complete wealth plan based on your current financial picture,
- Put your customized investment plan into action, monitoring its progress over the short and long term, keeping you informed based on your needs, and
- Meet at your desired frequency to review your portfolio and wealth plan, and re-evaluate and re-balance where necessary.