BMO Nesbitt Burns
525 8th Avenue SW
Our team is driven to provide an exceptional client experience with each interaction. Underpinning everything we do is our commitment to do what is right for our clients and to place their interests first. The foundation of our culture is integrity, forward thinking, continuous improvement and accountability. We follow a proven, structured process:
Step 1: Discovery
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of your current financial business and personal situations, family and financial goals, interests, needs, fears and time horizon.
- Begin to define a clear description of your goals over the next five, ten, and twenty years.
- Ask about your previous investing history, expectations and wealth structure.
- Set high service standards and establish a comfortable and meaningful rapport right from the start.
Step 2: Analysis and strategy
- Translate your non-financial needs and goals into tangible financial objectives.
- Build a roadmap linking the present to your vision for the future.
- Provide you with a written Investment Policy Statement (IPS) and Wealth Plan, which we will update regularly.
Step 3: Solutions and service
- Once you approve the IPS, we begin our collaborative process to build and manage a thoughtful portfolio and execute your Wealth Plan.
- Coordinate a team of BMO wealth planners as needed to execute your strategies and solutions tailored to your objectives drawing from world-class BMO Financial Group resources.
- Tackle immediate priorities, such as creating or updating your Will, make recommendations to you and then circle back to confirm or encourage steps forward.
- Liaise with your team of professional advisors such as your accountants and lawyers to bring you an exceptionally streamlined wealth management experience.
Step 4: Monitoring, reporting and ongoing service
The latest technology
- Remain available whenever you need responsive advice or service.
- Communicate with you regularly and proactively.
- Monitor your portfolio and report its performance clearly and regularly.
- Stay informed on any changes to your circumstances or the markets.
In addition to in-person, interactive sessions, we provide:
Click here to schedule a private consultation.
- Online access to your account information through our Gateway portal.
- Fully encrypted document sharing and e-signature system to ensure our electronic data exchanges are secure.
- Interactive online tax reporting system
- Remote video conferencing