BMO Nesbitt Burns
525 8th Avenue SW
The Gateway Advantage
Some People are Better Connected than Others
Connect to the best information, knowledge and expertise in the investment industry.
BMO Nesbitt Burns Gateway® gives you online access to your portfolio information 24 hours a day, and the country’s industry-leading research online – whenever and wherever you want it.
Call us today to find out how you can be better connected to the advantages of Gateway:
- View your holdings in detail in each of your individual accounts or in one consolidated view;
- View Performance Summary reports such as: Previous Year's Performance Percentage; Average Annual Compound Rate of Return; Monthly/Quarterly and Year-to-date Performance as well as Benchmark Comparison.
- Check past and current transactions
- Download your holdings and transaction history information into applications such as Microsoft Excel;
- View tax-adjusted average cost and unrealized gain/loss information;
- Establish and monitor virtual portfolios;
- Access prices on quotable securities and obtain customized charts on securities and indices;
- See the latest news on companies in your portfolios access prices on quotable securities;
- View a customizable summary of the US and Canadian values of your accounts on the Gateway Home screen;
- Personalize the naming of your accounts for immediate recognition and define the order in which you view them;
- Directly link to their Investment Advisor's personal website and e-mail address;
- Access BMO Nesbitt Burns' industry-leading research, webcasts, and proprietary mutual fund research, as well as independent third party equity research.