BMO Nesbitt Burns
197 Dufferin Street
BMO Nesbitt Burns Architect Program®
A Unified Investment Account (UIA), the Architect Program brings together the best of separately managed accounts with the best of traditional investment accounts by providing you with unique opportunity to hold managed and non-managed investments within a single account.
Designed to provide you with the opportunity to enhance your return potential while seeking to limit the volatility of returns, the Architect Program provides you with enormous benefits:
The BMO Nesbitt Burns Meridian Program® (Meridian Program) is a non-discretionary fee based advisory program that offers you the benefits of advisor-based, full-service investing for one all-inclusive fee.
- An individualized strategic asset mix;
- Skilled expertise in portfolio management that incorporates risk management principles by including the potential for diversification by investment vehicles, managers and styles;
- Ongoing portfolio oversight, and;
- Active coordination of the underlying investment vehicles for systematic portfolio rebalancing, and intelligent cash management.
The benefits of the Meridian Program include:
- No commission charges
- No potential conflict of interest Decisions are based on advice, rather than on the cost of implementation.
- Access to your investments You have unlimited access to BMO Nesbitt Burns Gateway® (Gateway), our leading-edge online client information centre. You can access your account information, check prices for securities held in your account or access a wealth of research. All the information included in your regular monthly statements is updated daily and available on your screen.
- All-inclusive fee Meridian gives you upfront knowledge of all costs of working with your Investment Advisor, allowing you to consistently predict costs associated with your account. The all-inclusive annual fee covers the following:
- RRSP fees
- Improved tax-efficiency Fees for non-registered accounts may be tax deductible against income.*
- The Guided Portfolio process - a simple process designed to provide a disciplined approach to managing your equity portfolio.
1"Nesbitt Burns”, "Nesbitt Burns Architect”, "Nesbitt Burns BluePrint” and "Nesbitt Burns Meridian” are registered trade-marks of BMO Nesbitt Burns Corporation Limited, used under licence. BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc. and BMO Nesbitt Burns Ltée are indirect subsidiaries of Bank of Montreal.
* Brendan Wood International Survey. Institutional Equity Research, Sales and Trading Performance in Canada, 2009 Report.
The comments included in the publication are not intended to be a definitive analysis of tax law: The comments contained herein are general in nature and professional advice regarding an individual’s particular tax position should be obtained in respect of any person’s specific circumstances.
Either way, we are always available for assistance – from helping you to establish a personal investment strategy to providing you with recommendations and feedback on your own ideas.