- view your holdings in detail in each of your individual accounts or in one consolidated view.
- check past and current transactions.
- download your holdings and transaction history information into applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- view tax-adjusted average cost and unrealized gain/loss information.
- establish and monitor virtual portfolios.
- access prices on quotable securities and obtain customized charts on securities and indices.
- see the latest news on companies in your portfolios.
- access prices on quotable securities.
- view a customizable summary of the US and Canadian values of your accounts on the Gateway Home screen.
- personalize the naming of your accounts for immediate recognition and define the order in which you view them.
- directly link to their Investment Advisor's personal website and e-mail address.
- access BMO Nesbitt Burns' top-ranked¹ equity research², webcasts, and proprietary mutual fund research, as well as independent third party equity research.