BMO Nesbitt Burns
67 Brock Street
BMO Nesbitt Burns
30 Gore Street East
Our Service Commitment
|1. We commit to listen to your needs, wants and concerns. We will not make a recommendation until we fully understand your situation. We endeavour to understand your lifestyle and retirement needs so that we properly balance the risk in your portfolio with your expectation of returns.
2. We provide all clients with the option of a comprehensive financial plan so that you understand all of your risks with regard to investment returns, retirement income, tax, insurance, wills and estate planning.
3. We will always explain our recommendations in plain language so that you always understand what we are talking about.
4. We will explain your financial planning options, any applicable fees and our relationship with suppliers when making recommendations to you. We want you to be confident that we are putting your interests ahead of ours.
5. We will contact you to set regular meetings, to review performance, and to discuss future planning opportunities.
6. A large component of our role as your advisor is to educate you about new ideas and opportunities. We commit to bringing you new and relevant ideas as they are introduced to the marketplace.
7. We have a 4-hour 'return call' policy. If you call us with a question, concern or issue, we will get back to you with the answer as soon as possible.
In this Service Pledge, we have outlined our service commitment to you. However, our relationship is a two way street. In return, we ask that our clients commit to meeting us a minimum of once a year, face to face, and provide all the relevant information we need to ensure that we are managing your financial affairs as holistically as possible. It is only with full disclosure that we can fulfill our pledge to provide you with the best service possible.