BMO Nesbitt Burns
1501, ave. McGill College
1. First meeting - Introduction
2. Second Meeting - Financial diagnosis
- Presentation of the group, its business philosophy and its investment methodology.
- Understanding your situation and defining your objectives.
Overall analysis of your financial status and your objectives and constraints in order to devise your investment strategy.
3. Third meeting - Solutions and recommendations
- Detailed presentation of the investment proposal.
- Partnership agreement and implementation of the investment strategy.
4. Follow up & Service
- Annual meeting
- Personal contact every quarter
- Detailed reports(portfolio, performance and fees)