Director, Trust Services, BMO Trust Company, CIM, TEP
Debra works with clients and advisors to develop and implement solutions for wealth planning. She provides advice on structuring estate plans, protecting assets, and ensuring an efficient and effective administration and transfer of assets. She also provides advice through BMO Trust Company’s agent services to individuals who act as powers of attorney and in other similar roles.
Debra is well regarded in the estate and trust community and has served in several leadership roles throughout her career. She is a former Chair of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners’ Vancouver branch and a former President of the Estate Planning Council of Vancouver.
Education & credentials
• Certificate in Retirement Strategy, Canadian Securities Institute ("CSI")
• Canadian Investment Manager Designation, CIM
• Bachelor of Arts (Economics), University of British Columbia
• Estate Planning Council of Vancouver
• Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners(TEP)