"I'm Worried About Mom and Dad"
Finding the best way to take care of an aging parent is never an easy decision. They might not realize that they need help managing their money or living situation. You may not have the time or resources to take care of them the way you want to.
As you struggle with deciding which course of action to take, you may be asking yourself:
- What’s best for my parent?
- What’s best for my family?
- How do I know I’m making the right decision?
- How do I approach these tough conversations?
- How can I protect my parent’s feelings?
- Will my parents be taken care of if I’m not around?
We’ll help you – and your parents – understand the financial situation so you can make informed decisions about their care.