Many young professionals are now working in high paying jobs but do not have the large net worth traditionally associated with wealth management. This does not mean that you do not need Financial Advice as the steps you take when you are in your late 20s and 30s will set you up for the rest of your life. This is a time where financial education and creating good habits are the most important things you can do to ensure your financial future. You may be asking yourself the following questions when you think about money:
- Should I be using my income to be saving for my future or spending down debt?
- How do I fund purchasing a house?
- How do my employer benefits work with my outside savings?
- How do I begin investing?
- What is an RRSP and TFSA and how are they different and what should I choose?
- Do I need life insurance?
Our team can work with you to help educate you and set you on the right path to reach your goals. If you are interested in have a short chat about your personal situation, please let us know.
Also, we have a quarterly newsletter that is specifically designed for millennials. If you are interested in signing up to receive the newsletter, click here so I can add you to our mailing list