There are many considerations that are unique to incorporated professionals such as doctors, dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, etc. As an incorporated professional you need to balance a busy workload with being a small business owner; and while this can come with many advantages, there can also be a lot of added complexities that you must navigate on a daily basis.
Our team is able to work with you in create a holistic wealth strategy that is able to incorporate all the factors in your professional life; from creating a business and incorporation, the best way to insure and protect your practice, acquiring and expanding your business, to selling your business when you are looking to retire.
Our team’s role is to be the CFO of your financial life helping you to stay on top of the various goals you have at any one time to allow you to focus on what you do best.
- How do I to protect my financial assets?
- How do I best manage and simplify my banking needs?
- How does my business relate to the life time capital gains exemption?
- How do I best shelter my professional income from taxes?
- When should I look at incorporating my business?
- How can I best utilize my corporate structure for my family’s financial benefit?
- What options are available to fund acquisitions or expansions?
- What are my business succession options?
Our team can work with you to help you to develop a plan to organize your financial affairs and work with your team of other trusted professionals like lawyers and accountants to help you achieve your financial goals. If you are interested in have a short chat about your personal situation, please let us know
Profession Specific Pages