BMO Nesbitt Burns
16775 Yonge St
The Totten Wealth Advisory Group employs a consultative and disciplined approach, which begins with open, two-way communication. Listening to and understanding our clients’ need is paramount. Before we can make any recommendations or suggestions, we need to learn the vision and objectives of our clients and determine what their level of commitment is so we can help achieve their goals.
Contact us today.
- We start by discussing issues relating to our clients’ goals and their concerns in life. We want to understand where they are today and their vision for the future.
- Our clients prioritize their needs (both short and long-term) and together, we document their current and future resources.
- We work with our clients to determine and articulate what they are trying to achieve when it comes to their personal and financial goals.
- We will then present a financial plan to formalize the discussions, addressing where they are today and where they would like to be in the future. We will discuss a variety of concepts that will help bridge any gaps.
- Based upon dialogue, we will present alternative strategies that will put our clients on track to achieving their goals. No only is it important for the client to clearly understand the strategy, it is equally important to ensure they are comfortable with it and committed to it.
- Together, we reach a consensus on specific solutions under each strategy, which will ultimately involve ongoing monitoring and periodic adjusting as required.
- We put the strategy into action by implementing it. As we do with all our clients, The Totten Wealth Advisory Group will work closely with you to ensure that your investments and finances not only meet your current needs for income, growth and diversification, but also take into account your plans for the future and your family’s long-term security.