Toll Free: 1800-387-1565
First Canadian Place
100 King St. W, 38th Floor
Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)® (David and Brad)
Chartered Accountant (CA) (David)
Masters Business Administration (MBA) (Brad)
English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Investment Advice, Financial Planning and Investment Governance
As an investor, are you confused and concerned about:.
Leave your concerns to us:
- What Bernake is really saying and what that may mean for the markets?
- What CRA is up to and how you may keep your returns away from them without risking fines or worse?
the various products in the markets are all about and how you may
navigate around those that involve unwarranted risks or costs? And,
- Despite all of the above and more, being able to meet your financial goals for yourself and your loved ones?
us be your investment advisors and financial planners. Our philosophy
is simple – know and apply what are proven to work well for successful
investors. To do this, we draw on:
As our client, we would engage you in a process that involves:
- Our continuous training & experiences as Chartered Financial Analysts
prior 25-year history and experiences as a Chartered Accountant and
financial executive for one of Canada's largest utilities
- Brad's prior 9-year history and experiences as a pension and investment governance consultant
- The renowned research and money managers available at BMO Nesbitt Burns, and
- Professional journals and other authoritative information sources we regularly access.
your advisors, we take it to heart that you are entrusting us with your
hard-earned money, because you trust our character and competence.
- Understanding your goals and situation;
- Developing a plan that can realistically meet your goals within your risk constraints;
- Implementing your plan optimally; and,
- Regularly monitoring and adjusting as appropriate.
We will endeavour to uphold this trust and always apply our best efforts to remain deserving of this privilege.
References will be provided upon request.