BMO Nesbitt Burns
50 Burnhamthorpe Road West
- In-person or telephone conversation – Client’s choice
- Update provided on stated goals and objectives
- Review Portfolio Performance vs Market Performance and stated goals Revisit Portfolio Asset Allocation and confirm suitability
- Review client’s current situation – any material changes to accommodate?
- Discuss recommended portfolio changes.
- Update Retirement plan, Estate plan and new scenarios as appropriate
- Keeping our clients informed and encouraging them to stick with theirplan
- We will always be there to answer questions/provide support
- We will assist in tax efficient de-accumulation of assets where required
|Responsiveness: We hold ourselves to a high standard: we endeavor to return calls and emails the same day if received in the morning or no later than the following day if received in the afternoon.
Problem resolution: If we identify a problem or concern, we will act promptly to address it and keep you informed until the issue is resolved.
Quarterly Newsletter (by email): provides you newsworthy items and timely or important facts to