BMO Nesbitt Burns
1959, 152 Street
White Rock, BC
Community Meets Business
- Christine’s Team participates in the Annual BMO Volunteer Day working with the Surrey Food Bank
- Proud annual Supporter of UTSS: Under the Same Sun – helping people with albinism overcome often deadline discrimination through education and advocacy. And providing camps for children who are often living apart from families for their own safety.
- Proud ongoing supporter of New Journey Housing - a resource centre for newcomers to Canada providing support, help, assistance and resources to guide them to rent or purchase housing, and manage their money.
- Christine’s family works annually with the Surrey Christmas Bureau to sponsor a family to provide for a better holiday experience. Even Kase empties his piggy bank to help buy presents for the kids.
- A member of the Rotary Club of White Rock for many years where she has served in officer positions. Christine is a Paul Harris Fellow and Major Donor with the Rotary Foundation. Christine spearheaded the club's major project of working with the Peace Arch Hospital and Community Foundation with the clubs commitment of $250,000 to support the construction of the new Integrated Centre for Health Improvement.
- Christine is past Chairperson of the highly regarded Surrey Board of Trade 'Business Excellence Awards' where she played an integral role in developing the current format.
- Christine has been involved with the Surrey Animal Shelter by fostering injured and unwanted animals until they find a permanent home. Now they provide for ongoing financial support.
- Pusateri Consulting and Training – Facilitator providing guidance for Financial Institutions and Advisory Teams to define and articulate their value.
- Women President’s Organization Member
- Wealth Professional Inaugural Women in Wealth Management Conference and Awards – presenter
- BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor Advisory Council member
- Fraser Valley Estate Planning Council – past member
- BMO for Women Divisional Council member
- W.I.S.E. (women in a supported environment) – member and speaker
- Russell Due Diligence/Practice Management Conference – speaker
- BMO Nesbitt Burns Wealth 360 technology platform advisory council member
- BMO Nesbitt Burns President’s Council – annual member and speaker
- BMO Nesbitt Burns Divisional AGM speaker
- Past Chairperson of the Surrey Board of Trade Business Excellent Awards