Who We Are
Who We Are
BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Wholly owned by Bank of Montreal, a leading Canadian based global bank
- Top ranked research and trading platform in both Equity & Debt markets
- Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad expertise and resources (Tax, Estate, Insurance, Financial Planning, Business/Personal Banking, good relationship with BMO Capital Markets)
Hayhoe Pryse-Phillips Group
- We work as a team to manage investments for over 50 households. We strongly believe that clients are better served by the wisdom and experience of a full team. This team structure gives our clients peace of mind, knowing that their portfolios and those of their families will be managed for many years to come, without disruption.
- The affiliation with our BMO business partners enables us to deliover specialized expertise in personal and corporate tax, estate, trusts, business succession planning, charitable foundations, insurance and mortgage financing. Of all these areas can be utilized to develop and implement a comprehensive financial plan extending to multi generations. This is all provided to you without additional charge and recommendations will be forwarded to you for execution by your lawyers & accountants.
- We are registered portfolio managers, as well as registered to selectively use options, derivatives, and insurance to meet client’s needs. We are also registered in the US to work with US families or family members residing in the US. We deliver this through Nesbitt Burns Securities Limited (Fidelity owned US trading platform)
- Our reputation for integrity, our affiliation with BMO, and our access to information within the financial and business communities at large, helps us foster client successes across many market conditions.
- We communicate frequently, and provide detailed consolidated portfolio reports, performance reports and conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients. We also personally prepare and deliver timely assessment of all major market highlights, company updates and implications for clients.