BMO Nesbitt Burns
50 Burnhamthorpe Road West
BMO Nesbitt Burns
2825 Eglinton Avenue West
Understanding that managing wealth is not simply a financial exercise, we will gain an appreciation of your unique values and goals and how these affect your loved ones and then take a holistic approach to tailor comprehensive and lifelong strategic plans to help you achieve your wealth goals. Working with us is like dealing with eight financial institutions under one roof. We will be your eyes and ears to make sure everything aligns in an integrated way through an ongoing relationship.
Looking at your complete wealth picture
No matter what life stage you are at, we will create a comprehensive financial plan and investment strategy that is right for you. A financial plan is the road map that will confirm that you are on the right path to achieving your financial goals. The investment plan is the vehicle that will help you get there.
We are life stage advisors
People have different needs depending on their stage of life. They often come to us at major life moments – and we will help you plan for future moments, because it’s always best to plan in advance.
An evolving process
1. We will meet with you to gather your information – your goals, priorities, fears, dreams, wealth structure, time horizon, and family and business details.
2. We will help you identify where you are now and where you want to be, help you identify the steps to get there, and prepare for potential challenges down the road.
3. We will design a plan in line with your objectives and provide you with an unbiased strategy.
4. Next, we will take the time to ensure you are comfortable implementing the plan and then invest your money as if we were investing our own.
5. After the plan has been implemented, we will meet with you regularly to assess your investment and financial planning strategy to ensure that you are on target in meeting your goals.
6. If any changes are necessary, we will provide recommendations to maintain your overall objectives and risk tolerance levels.
7. As you become empty nesters, we will help you pay down your mortgage and guide you through the transition into retirement with increasingly prudent investments.
We will provide ongoing advice and guidance. The most important aspect of our role is that we will coordinate a team of professionals working for you and helping you reach your financial goals. This will allow you to focus on what matters the most – you and your family.
Click here to learn more abour Multi-Generational Wealth Planning.