My Approach is Different - Here's Why
I invite you to contact me to learn how my comprehensive wealth stewardship & enhancement
service - which includes my proprietary Plan to Prosper®
process - can be helpful to you.
[please click on the chart below to view the full page image]
Providing you with clarity is at the heart of what I do
- A thorough understanding comes first.
- I work together with you to clearly articulate your life goals – and quantify them into a Financial Plan.
- The Plan is the guide and roadmap which shows the way for you to achieve your goals.
- A personalized investment strategy is implemented to match your Plan.
- Progress is monitored and risk is managed on an ongoing basis.
as Yogi Berra said: “If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up someplace else”
My Four Key Differentiators:
- Uncommon Insight: An extensive background in investment strategy, product development and competitive intelligence, including as Head of Research & Development for one of Canada’s largest money managers. The insight into the investment universe gained from that experience has given me the knowledge, skill and confidence to present more sophisticated, often lesser known, strategies and solutions to my clients.
- Genuinely International: In today’s global economy, it takes excellent knowledge of international markets to be successful. Some say that they have an international perspective – but I’ve lived it: with education and experience in the U.S., in the U.K. and in Switzerland, including earning a MBA from the internationally renowned IMD Business School and at the world’s fourth largest money manager in London.
- Savvy Tax Strategies: While tax consequences shouldn’t be the driver of investment decisions, they are an essential consideration. Employing effective strategies (note point #1 above), I structure investment solutions that help to maximize your after-tax returns – the criterion more important to you.
- Perceptive Risk Management: I take a holistic wealth management approach which includes comprehensive risk management and strategies for downside mitigation, including insurance and insurance based strategies. I also assist in tempering the negative emotions that may adversely impact achieving your Plan's goals (informed by my HBA in Psychology and studies of Behavioural Economics).
With thirty years of investment industry accomplishments and with an exceptional combination of credentials and designations, including: MBA, FSA, FSCO insurance certificate, and:
- CFP® “use of the Certified Financial Planner mark identifies that an individual has met the highest standards in knowledge, skills, abilities and ethics in professional financial planning”
- FCSI® “the Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute is the highest honour and most senior credential in Canadian financial services. It is reserved solely for an elite group of experienced financial services professionals that meet the highest standards for advanced education, ethical conduct, industry experience and peer endorsement”