Tel: 416-359-5673


BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 First Canadian Place
40th Floor , P.O. Box 150
Toronto, ON
M5X 1H3

Contact Us

​UK Pension Transfers

For investors immigrating from the UK or Canadian residents with UK pensions, we can help you transfer your pension to Canada. Contact us to discuss the procedure. Investors attempting a UK pension transfer to Canada should also consult with their tax advisor and legal counsel.


Contact us today