- The simplified way to build wealth
- The only program of its kind in Canada
- Exclusive to BMO Nesbitt Burns
Looking for a simpler way to manage your assets and build wealth?
With the Architect Program you don’t need multiple accounts to achieve a diversified solution. Everything is consolidated into one account with one fee and one performance statement. But the benefits of the Architect Program go well beyond ease and simplicity.
Affordable, accessible professional money management
For a minimum investment of $150,000, the Architect Program provides you with a managed assets solution previously available only to investors with significantly larger amounts of investable assets.
A whole new level of diversification
The Architect Program takes you beyond the traditional approach to diversification – an appropriate mix of fixed income and equity investments – to one that is on par with the approach used by institutional investors and pension plan manager. Through the Architect Program, your BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor will additionally diversify by investment managers, styles and vehicles to proactively manage risk and optimize your long-term return potentional.
Integrated with our proven investment approach
Investing through the Architect Program means having the benefits of your Investment Advisor’s expert guidance and our proven processes.
The only investment program you may ever need
The BMO Nesbitt Burns Architect Program is one of the most efficient and effective investment solutions available today. It’s also the first full-featured unified managed account in Canada, offering you:
- The best of mutual fund investing.
- The best of separately managed accounts - institutional money managers, tailored portfolios and direct ownership of underlying securities.
- The flexibility to invest in separately
managed accounts, mutual funds, exchange traded funds and alternative investments all in one account.
- Active coordination of the underlying investment vehicles for systematic portfolio rebalancing, intelligent cash management, and effective tax management.