BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 Court House Square
“I allow my clients to enjoy peace of mind in knowing they are on the path to achieving financial success.”
I take great pride in advising, managing and servicing traditional portfolios of stocks and bonds for individuals, families, charities and corporations. I am able to offer accounts on an advisory basis whereby you remain part of the investment decisions or, if a fully- managed solution is preferred I can offer discretionary portfolios. A regular review of your financial plan to ensure you are on track is a key component of my offering. I am committed to personalized service and building solid lasting relationships with my clients.
How I do it
- Full disclosure of fees on your monthly statement
- Regular review of your financial plan
- Performance reporting available monthly
- Tax efficient asset allocations across various accounts to take advantage of taxation rules for non-registered, corporate, retirement, trust and TFSA accounts.
- Tax deductible fee for non-registered accounts in your portfolio
- Consolidated tax reporting