Planning Your Investments
Our team can help you in building a comprehensive financial plan that suits your needs. A well structured plan will not only provide you with a multitude of monetary benefits but it will also give you a new sense of confidence regarding your financial security.
Our Investing Process
1. Net Worth Statement – We begin the process by completing your Net Worth Statement, a snapshot of your current financial situation.
2. Questionnaire and Discussion – We than complete a detailed questionnaire and engage in a thorough discussion regarding your short, medium and long term goals.
3. Wealth Management Plan – We create a roadmap which details how exactly you'll attain your future lifestyle goals.
4. Investment Area Analyses – To help achieve your financial goals, we will evaluate 5 key areas of the financial spectrum including;
Insurance Planning – We'll help you in choose the right type and amount of insurance using objective calculations while working with our Estate and insurances Specialist.
Education – We will identify whether or not you have put the necessary funds in place to provide for your children's education and how to optimize government grants.
Estate Planning – It is essential to work with an Estate Lawyer to draft your ill and powers of attorney for health and property to ensure your final wishes are carried out in the most tax efficient manner.
Retirement Planning – Using NaviPlan, a customized software, I can demonstrate the effects of inflation on taxes on your retirement income and determine how much money your will need to support your desired retirement lifestyle.
Tax Planning – Working closely with your accountant , we will ensure your investment portfolios are constructed in a tax efficient manner.
Cycle of Investment Planning
- Understanding Your Needs - Constructing your portfolio begins by analyzing your risk tolerance and return objectives. This includes a consultation with your accountant to ensure tax smart security selection.
- Building Your Portfolio – Drafting an investment policy statement, determination of asset mix for registered and non register investments, security selection and portfolio monitoring.
- Finalizing Your Paperwork – Consultation with Estate Lawyer to ensure properly drafted wills and power of attorney for health and property.
- Reviewing Your Investment – Quarterly Contact and an annual meeting to review, rebalance and make adjustments to wealth management plan as required.