BMO Nesbitt Burns
120 King Street West
BMO Nesbitt Burns
6760 Morrison Street
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Instant Account Access with Gateway
wait for your BMO Nesbitt Burns account statement to see how your
portfolio is doing? Whether you want to see your past account
transactions, obtain a stock quote on a company profiled in the evening
news, or check the status of a recent trade placed in your account - BMO
Nesbitt Burns Gateway is there for you.+
In addition to offering
free, 24-hour access to your portfolio information, news, quotes, and
charts, Gateway provides immediate access to your Investment Advisor and
enables you to:
- View your portfolio holdings in a single account or in a consolidated view.
- View tax adjusted average cost and unrealized gain/loss information on securities in your portfolio.
- Review up to 16 months of past transactions.
- View the status of trades placed in your accounts in the past 48 hours.
- Obtain 20-minute delayed quotes, charts and the latest news on companies of your choice.
- Review contributions made to your registered account(s) in current and previous years.
- Check the foreign content percentage in your registered account(s).
- Download your holdings or transaction history into applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- View a customizable summary of the Canadian and U.S. values of your accounts on the Gateway home screen.
- Nickname your accounts for immediate recognition and define the order in which you view them in Gateway.
BMO Nesbitt Burns' top ranked2 Canadian equity and proprietary mutual
fund research, as well as independent third-party equity research
published by Standard & Poor's, and much more.
It is easier than ever to use Gateway with the
interactive Virtual Tour
The holdings summary in Gateway is prepared for informational purposes
and is not an official statement of your positions at BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 - Online research through Gateway is available to qualifying clients.
Ask your BMO Nesbitt Burns Investment Advisor for further information.
2 - Brendan Wood International Survey. Institutional Equity Sales and Research in Canada, 2003 Report.