Welcome to one of the most efficient and effective
investment solutions available today. The BMO Nesbitt Burns Architect
Program® (Architect Program) is the next evolution in unified managed
accounts, offering you:
- The flexibility to invest in separately managed
accounts, mutual funds, exchange traded funds, alternative investments
and other eligible managed and non-managed investment vehicles – all
within one account.
- Active coordination of the underlying
investment vehicles in the managed portion of the account for systematic
portfolio rebalancing, intelligent cash management and effective tax
- One account, one fee, one set of documents and one comprehensive statement.
Proven Investment Approach
an Architect Program client you will benefit from your BMO Nesbitt
Burns Investment Advisor’s expertise and guidance combined with BMO
Nesbitt Burns’ proven processes.
- Develop a personal plan for success based on your Investment Policy Statement.
- Lay the foundation of your asset mix strategy.
- Construct your optimal portfolio: a custom portfolio of specialist managers and other investment vehicles.
from active monitoring and maintenance: a team of experienced
professionals working for you. Together with your trusted Investment
Advisor, you monitor the non-managed portion of your portfolio while the
managed portion of the portfolio receives daily attention from the
overlay portfolio manager, putting the Architect Program in a class of
A Tradition of Leadership and Innovation
first of its kind in Canada, the industry-leading BMO Nesbitt Burns
Architect Program is the next evolution in unified managed accounts and
combines the best of separately managed accounts with the best of
traditional investment accounts.