Our Investment Process
Our Investment Strategy
- At the heart of Wealth Management is an Investment Process that provides us with a disciplined framework for making the critical investment decisions that have to be made for our clients.
- We first consider your investment objectives, tolerance for risk and other criteria before deciding on the program that's best suited for you. Together we will develop the overall strategy and a personalized Investment Policy Statement (IPS). The IPS sets out your goals and any restrictions, and specifies the types of investments you will own and the management styles that are right for you.
- We may then proceed with the day-to-day implementation and monitoring utilizing BMO Nesbitt Burns Top Rated* Research and some of the world's best professional money managers.
- Most importantly, you have the assurance that your strategic investment objectives are being optimally managed by our team of experts.
- View this publication for an indepth view of the Benefits of Pension Style Investing or an institutional view towards investing for our clients.
- As we showed you in our Investment Process, we work together with our clients to develop an overall Investment Strategy. We then invest with that same professional institutional style discipline, by leaving the day-to-day implementation, where appropriate, to these same expert portfolio managers.
- Whether it's peace of mind or precious time that you're seeking, the Managed Portfolio Account Program provided to you by our team, could be the solution.
- The BMO Nesbitt Burns Managed Portfolio Account establishes a direct relationship between you and the Ridd & Associates Wealth Advisory Group as accredited BMO Nesbitt Burns Portfolio Managers, who oversee your wealth and make informed investment decisions on your behalf. With your portfolio in the hands of dedicated professionals you trust, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your Portfolio Managers is backed by the extensive knowledge and resources of BMO Financial Group.
- Guided by your Investment Policy Statement – which clearly documents your specific needs, goals and tolerance for risk – your BMO Nesbitt Burns Portfolio Managers are able to manage your portfolio in a manner that is consistent with your objectives. One fee covers all portfolio management, trade execution and administration of your account.
Next: WealthStyles and HealthStyles