My Process…what to Expect
1. Gather Important Information-Investment Statements, POA’s, Insurance documents, Annual Pension statements
2. Meet and have an Open Discussion to Discuss Goals and Objectives, Investment Experience both good and bad, future plans, Children, Legacy, Retirement expectations and identify what "keeps you up at night".
3. Evaluate current situation and analyse your current investments.
4. Develop comprehensive Financial Plan with realistic rate of return while incorporating your financial goals. This detailed plan will illustrate what your situation is today where you want to be and how to get there.
5. Present a collabrative Financial Plan and Investment Proposal.
6. Implement Plan and Action Items on your Financial Plan.
7. Meet to review your first Nesbitt Burns Statement.
8. Ongoing Review of your Investments to make Tactical Changes when the economic climate changes or your personal or financial situation changes.