BMO Nesbitt Burns
First Canadian Place
100 King St. W, 38th Floor
Estate & Insurance
A disciplined approach to managing your wealth.
Like investment planning, estate and insurance planning is about defining goals, analyzing options, and implementing a sound, time-tested strategy. Working with you, your financial professional, and your legal and tax advisors, our Estate & Insurance Advisors (Financial Security Advisors in Quebec) follow a four-step process to help you achieve lifetime financial security and give you the confidence of knowing your estate will be distributed according to your wishes.
- What assets could face excess taxation? What kind of legacy do you wish to leave?
- What financial risks and opportunities should you address?
- Fill in the gaps in your current insurance strategy
- Recommend solutions for tax minimization, income security, asset protection and estate maximization
- Implement a strategy that complements your existing investment and retirement plan
- Facilitate discussions around succession planning and the use of dual Wills and trusts
- Identify and assess other issues that may impact your long-term goals
- Review results on an ongoing basis
- Adjust strategy as needed to ensure it reflects your ongoing goals