BMO Nesbitt Burns
1 Court House Square
At BMO Nesbitt Burns, we care about the safety of our clients and professionals. To help keep you and our team healthy, and to support public health efforts to manage the spread of COVID-19, our office is closed to public traffic during this time. We are still open for business, and happy to connect by email, phone or using one of our virtual meeting options. Thank you for your understanding. Your safety will always be our priority.
“I allow my clients to enjoy peace of mind in knowing they are on the path to achieving financial success.”
I take great pride in advising, managing and servicing traditional portfolios of stocks and bonds for individuals, families, charities and corporations. I am able to offer accounts on an advisory basis whereby you remain part of the investment decisions or, if a fully- managed solution is preferred I can offer discretionary portfolios. A regular review of your financial plan to ensure you are on track is a key component of my offering. I am committed to personalized service and building solid lasting relationships with my clients.
How I do it
- Full disclosure of fees on your monthly statement
- Regular review of your financial plan
- Performance reporting available monthly
- Tax efficient asset allocations across various accounts to take advantage of taxation rules for non-registered, corporate, retirement, trust and TFSA accounts.
- Tax deductible fee for non-registered accounts in your portfolio
- Consolidated tax reporting